The microprocessor-controlled CO2 measuring device is used to record the CO2 content of the air in the range from 0 to 3,000 ppm. The measuring signals are optically displayed by 6 coloured LEDs. The CO2 content of the air is determined by means of an optical sensor (NDIR), non-dispersive infrared technology. By using the sensor according to the dual principle, disturbances of the measurement due to contamination and ageing can be excluded as far as possible, so that a long functional life of the device is ensured.
Calibration is not necessary under normal conditions of use. The area of application of the CO2 traffic light is particularly recommended in teaching rooms and conference rooms, as controlled ventilation behaviour keeps the maximum CO2 room air concentration within limits and can thus increase the ability to concentrate.
As a signalling effect, an acoustic signal tone can be switched on at a room air concentration of 900/1,200/1,500/1,800 ppm.
- Measurement method: Dual Wavelength NDIR; with ABC- self-calibration logic (factory setting)
- Measuring range: 0- 3,000 ppm
- Measurement accuracy: ± 75 ppm or 10% of reading (highest value in each case)
- Response time: < 2 minutes for 90% increment
- Measurement interval: 2 sec
- Temperature dependence: 0.2 % / °C
- Environmental temperature: 0 - 50 °C, 0-95% rel. H , non-condensing
- Power supply: 24 VAC/VDC
- Electrical connection: Mains plug (included in delivery)
- Power consumption: 2.0 W
- Housing dimensions: 130 x 85 x 39.5 mm
- Weight: 240 g
- Mounting: wall mounting or table stand (included)
- Protection class: III according to EN 60730
- Acoustic signal tone
Write Product Review
- No review available for this item.